The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Doctor

I've just got back from the doctor - just an appointment to tell her I'm pregnant so I get into the system for midwives/scans etc. She confirmed that I'd calculated the due date right - 5th May - and checked my blood pressure. And that was it!

After the midwive hassle with Imogen I've been wondering whether to just speak to Wendy or Dawn directly and not bother with the local midwife, but two things are stopping me at the moment - first, it's not the horrible one from last time as she's now left, and second, we'll probably/hopefully not be here when this one's born, so the key midwife will be the one down in Derby (and convincing them that a home birth on a boat could be interesting, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it!)

No comments: